Sunday, June 22, 2008

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:

Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Madonna - 4 Minutes [Ft. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland]
Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
Usher - Love In This Club [Feat. Young Jeezy]
Will.I.Am - Heartbreaker
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
OneRepublic - Stop And Stare
Will.I.Am - I Got It From My Mama
Flo Rida - Low [Ft. T-Pain]


Jordin Spark - No Air
Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned-I Think She Knows [Interlude]
Rihanna - Shut Up And Drive
Gwen Stefani - 4 In The Morning
My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You
Colbie Caillat - Realize
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
The Click Five - Empty
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly
Mariah Carey - Bye Bye


Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah [Bonus]
Alicia Keys -No One
Ann - Cinta Melankolia
Avril Lavigne - Hot
B.E.P - WhErE !S tHe LoVe
Big Girls Don't Cry (Remix) Ft sean kingston
Chris Brown - With You
Buckcherry - Sorry
CheNelle ft Cham - I Fell In Love With The Dj
Duta feat. Baizura Kahar - Cinta Antara Kita


Ella Feat Shah - Kumerindu
Elyana - Kau Atau Aku
Elyana - Kalis Rindu
Fergie - Clumsy
Foo Fighters - The Pretender
Hazwan - Cinta 3 Segi
Hujan - Pagi Yang Gelap
Imran Ajmain - Seribu Tahun
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jordin Sparks - Tattoo


Maroon 5 - Wont Go Home Without You
Nicole Scherzinger feat. Will.I.Am - Baby Love
Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music
Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You
Simple Plan - When I'm Gone

No comments: